Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Long Gone and Almost Forgotten

It's been a while...a LONG while.  Lots of life changing things have happened....I'll have to go back and see what my last post was but, I'm sure it's been over a year.

I'm so happy we all survived the "Zombie Apocolypse"  lol.  Of course I'm more of the belief that "the world as we know it" has ended.  There have been big adjustments in the way energy flows and people are ascending to a higher plane etc...

Anyway, one of the biggest events in my life is that I've had a baby.  A beautiful, healthy boy.  9lbs 3oz.  Born at the end of October.  This was NOT planned.  It is a blessing in disguise however, now I have some time to figure out what the h&** to do next with my life.  Of course I have plenty of ideas that I would love to start putting into action today however, the funding is just NOT there.  I am assured that it is on it's way to me through mysterious meas though all I have to do is have faith and wait.  Not my two best traits.  hehehe

That's all for the first one back in a while, lots to do and tiny babies don't often allow for lots of free time.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

~~<3 GillyBean.

Jan 15, 2012 was my last post, wow, almost exactly a year!

Also, this is Zack at just past 7 weeks.

No comments: