Search This Blog

Monday, August 01, 2011

My Very First Blog



I've been thinking for quite some time that I would like to start a blog.  Today I  came across a site that had something I wanted to participate in.  However, in order to participate in it I would have to start a blog. So, here I am.


I am learning as I go so, please forgive anything that is hard to read, hard to see or just plain not good.  lol  I like playing with colours and settings and such so, for the first while  I will probably be changing the look of my blog quite a bit.  Please bear with me during this time.

I have opened up a new store on Etsy, please feel free to drop by.  It is called GillyBeansGems  I welcome any comments and purchases!

As things progress I will add pictures of my Creations to my blog (I assume I can do these things right?) and hope to continue on with this on a regular basis.


Here is the link to the Bead Soup Blog Party that I wanted to be a part of and finally got me to start up a blog.  It looks like alot of fun!  I can't wait to see what happens.
Bead Soup Blog Party


As to my adventures.  I've often said that I need to write down some of the things that happen in my life because they just wouldn't be believed....and sometimes they just shouldn't be forgotten.  So, here's to writing down your memories and sharing them with the world.

Thanks for stopping by!
I wish lots of love and many blessings to you and yours.

No comments: