Search This Blog

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Leaving it to the Ether....

I've been trying lately at much egging on from a number of different sources to "let it go".  This has been incredibly hard for me to do.  I realized today that it's because letting go and sending things out for "my guides"   ( of which I know I have many )   to take care of feels too much like I'm ignoring things that I need to deal with because I've had it drilled into my head all my life that "this isn't how the real world works!"

...and THAT my friends is where the real issue is.  The things I was brought up to believe.  Well, not just believe but, to know.  It's hard to go against what you've had programmed into you from childhood, even if you've fought it every step of the way.  To suddenly be given permission to do just what you've always thought was the right way is awkward and strange.  Take it from me...changing your core values and how you live your life and believe you should act is no easy task.

I'm just not sure how to reconcile "letting go" and "dealing with it" and how much "work" do I have to do myself before I "let the universe take care of it"....it makes my head spin!!  lol

Have a wonderful night everyone.
~<3 GillyBean.

No comments: